What's going on~

Blog updated!

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Have you tried this? it's a puzzle game~

The game is simple...you say the color of the text and not the text which is also a color...for example YELLOW...the answer would be red...get it??...alryte..GO GO GO!

My music taste~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wake up call!

"apa ada?" i asked curiously sl takut ada apa2 kah yang terjadi...rupanya ada my cousin kn membwa liat movie 'Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak'...*suspens*..then adik ku dengan penuh semangat blari ke toilet kn mandi....aku,apa lgi tidur blk lah sal d mlm akhir ku tidur sma tbangun awal pagi tdi entah knapa...i woke up so early then suddently i realised that my iTouch wasn't in my hand cos i remembered last nite that i was holding it in my hand..*iatah bad habit ku yg satu lgi ni...membwa tidur iTouch d tangan*.....sebnrnya tkut terbang iTouch ku atu atau gugur ke lantai kah...panic lah ku trus...then akhirnya terca
ri...rupanya d dlm kotak d lantai...*must hav fell in it time tidur*......then lps tu tidur blk.....*bah fast forward eh*
bah ok lps kna banguni oleh adiku n ku tidur blk..mestilah kna banguni lgi...time ani lgi bising sampai terpaksa ku bangun.....then i went on the comp for a while....*check FB sma blog ani*
then bru mandi....*bah fast forward lgi*.....ok sudh sampai k mall,bli ticket,jln2 kjap then masuk panggung.....well critanya ok lah....ada timenya cali berabis ada timenya boring bnr.....tpi overall a funny movie for the whole family......*ni poster movienya*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Can't find my Facebook?

Say something!

It's all about me~

[Under Construction]