What's going on~

Blog updated!

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Have you tried this? it's a puzzle game~

The game is simple...you say the color of the text and not the text which is also a color...for example YELLOW...the answer would be red...get it??...alryte..GO GO GO!

My music taste~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Ken Lee - Mariah Carey O_O"


OK...This vid ryte here rele cracked me up...and since then i couldn't stop watchin it....i would still laugh no matter how many times i see it...it's seriously hilarious.....
p.s look at the subtitles to add to the laughter and get ready the actual lyrics when u see it ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Can't find my Facebook?

Say something!

It's all about me~

[Under Construction]