What's going on~

Blog updated!

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Have you tried this? it's a puzzle game~

The game is simple...you say the color of the text and not the text which is also a color...for example YELLOW...the answer would be red...get it??...alryte..GO GO GO!

My music taste~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday morning rain is pouring~

Betul~ hujan tdi pagi.....aku apa lgi..take opportunity lah tidur blk...love sleepin when it rains so much....so bangun dah kul 7:30 then tidur blk...finally bangun lgi kul 1:15 dah akhirnya *andangnya suka akhir bangun*.....well lps bangun...aku ani kn membuat h.w..tpi got distracted yet again...so inda tah tbuat h.w....this time distracted by some T.V show which i found interesting at that time but not usually....lps habis liat tv...ada lgi distraction...kna bwa jln ke LOAF bakery shop...pyh kn mereject..haha...so jln lah....sampai rumah mkn mkn yg bru dbeli...then after that went on the comp....then sampai mlm tah main comp ani...

An unknown voice inside me:Bila tah kn membuat h.w ni?
Another unknown voice:Jangan tah membuat h.w,men game sja..apa ada tu h.w ah...
haha lbh jua sampai ada unknown voice inside me....scary~..nada lbh catu eh....anywayz i'm determind to do my h.w starting 2mr...cos school's around the corner n i hope not to procrastinate further...so yeah gonna do it 2mr..gonna wake up early and do my eco h.w.....WOO HOO*dengan penuh semangat*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Can't find my Facebook?

Say something!

It's all about me~

[Under Construction]