What's going on~

Blog updated!

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Have you tried this? it's a puzzle game~

The game is simple...you say the color of the text and not the text which is also a color...for example YELLOW...the answer would be red...get it??...alryte..GO GO GO!

My music taste~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

What i've done part 1

yes..yes..a few more days of holidays and yet some of my h.ws are not done yet...wait let me correct..none of my h.ws are done yet...not even one :O well not to panic juz press the help button on my keyboard...*apakan*....well will do it 2mr...if not 2mr then teh day after 2mr...or the day after....haha nadawah...siap tu semua h.w esok...relax sja...aku yg buat h.ws bukan kmu... :P well bth dah inda bloggin...sal busy mcm2 lah kn dibuat...excluding h.ws..thi9ngs also known as distractions..haha....well ri atu whole family ada buat majlis 'happy father's day' ada cake and all that...ada sesi bgambar..tpi aku nada gambarnya...wasn't my camera...so aku lukiskn sja ah pkai art....sry ah klau bida bnr....juz close your eyes klau bida bnr drawing aku ani..hehe
Picture 1 atu time cutting the cake...aku wakil bapa ku sal my dad tengah asyik meliat tv..show favoritenya so time atu aku sma bapak2 lain yg hadir ke dapur...lain jua rasanya cos i'm not a dad yet...haha....then apa lgi cut,cut,cut lah....berabis lah ku potong cakenya....second picture atu bgambar dengan my dad time membgi present...kna sponsor oleh someone in the family..aku tau bgi sja... :P....then after that my family photo....with my mom,small brother,my dad n myself...sukar kn melukia nyth...so imagine2 sja lah..haha....bah atu ja ah...after lgi ku sambung post...to be continued~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Can't find my Facebook?

Say something!

It's all about me~

[Under Construction]