What's going on~

Blog updated!

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Semasa Skulah Menengah..rindu~

Have you tried this? it's a puzzle game~

The game is simple...you say the color of the text and not the text which is also a color...for example YELLOW...the answer would be red...get it??...alryte..GO GO GO!

My music taste~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

EH mana blog lama dude?


Tukar dah...time to change...juz felt like i had to change my blog sal yg lama musnah,destroyed,mati,dead apa lgi words yg fit ani ah...bah understand2 sja ah....bah time to start fresh....woo hoo..now what??....haha bah esok tah start ani kn tidor ku dulu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Can't find my Facebook?

Say something!

It's all about me~

[Under Construction]